5. Limits of Liability:
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before using NewLeafHotels.com
The Terms & Conditions Agreement is a legally bounding contract between you, whether personally or on behalf of any other entity – company or human (hereby, referred to as “You” or “User”) and NewLeafHotels.com (hereby referred to as We, Us, Our, NewLeafHotels.com, http://newleafhotels.com or http://www.NewLeafHotels.com) with concern to your use of NewLeafHotels.com.
If you are a minor (under the age of 18), then you may not use this website without the direct supervision of your guardian/parent. As a minor, you may not register yourself as a user of NewLeafHotels.com or avail its services.
By availing our services, you agree that you are over 18 years of age and a major, and acknowledge your whole-hearted acceptance, without limitation or criterion, to all the terms and conditions listed below and any modifications made in the future. In the event, the below mentioned terms & conditions are unacceptable to you, you may not continue to use NewLeafHotels.com and its services.
- 1. Site Availability:
The Site, http://www.NewLeafHotels.com is accessible globally to anyone with Internet access. However, the site, http://www.NewLeafHotels.com may not be continuously available due to maintenance or repairs or due to computer problems or crashes, disruption in Internet service or other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. Use of http://www.NewLeafHotels.com :
You may only use http://www.NewLeafHotels.com to make genuine and valid reservations or purchases. You may not use http://www.NewLeafHotels.com to make any fraudulent, false and exploratory reservation(s). You will be liable, financially and otherwise, for all uses of this website. You will be responsible to keep your passwords, user names and account information in confidentiality.
- 3. Reservations:
All reservations made on http://www.NewLeafHotels.com will be considered conditional and subject to availability until a confirmation number is given to the guest to substantiate the reservations by E-mail or FAX. The hotel may communicate with the guests to re-confirm the reservations and to prevent any simulated bookings.
- 4. Amendment and Cancellation:
- NewLeafHotels.com will not be liable should it fail to provide its products and services due to unavailability of rooms in the case of modifications or amendments to existing bookings.
- The hotel reserves the right to impose a cancellation fee of per room per night in the event of a late cancellation notice or a no-show at the hotel.
6. Charges and Payment Terms:
- In the event that NewLeafHotels.com, for reasons beyond its control, needs to reject or change confirmed reservations, it will use all reasonable attempt to facilitate the circumstances. This is the limit of the hotel's liability.
- NewLeafHotels.com does not guarantee acknowledgement of reservations or transactions made on this site arising from unforeseen circumstances, omissions or errors that may sometimes occur.
- NewLeafHotels.com is and shall not be liable or held responsible for any direct or consequential damages that may result from the use of or the inability to use NewLeafHotels.com
- In no event shall NewLeafHotels.com have any liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) for accessing NewLeafHotels.com.
- By accessing NewLeafHotels.com, you declare and confirm that you are accessing NewLeafHotels.com voluntarily and entirely at your own risk of consequences incidental or consequential to such use.
- You acknowledge and agree that NewLeafHotels.com endorses neither the content of advertisements nor third parties' web content, nor shall it be responsible or liable for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any fraud or other crime committed thereby.
- Neither NewLeafHotels.com nor any of its officers or employees shall be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in relation to these Terms & Conditions, resulting from the use, the inability to use, resulting from any of NewLeafHotels.com services or any messages received or transactions entered into through the Service or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of user's transmissions or data.
- NewLeafHotels.com or any of its employees shall not be, in any manner, held responsible for any Force Majeure event, Act of God or any circumstances beyond its control as set out hereinafter, which hinder your free and full access to NewLeafHotels.com.
7. Special Offers and Promotions:
- NewLeafHotels.com reserves the right to charge a deposit, where applicable, on confirmation of a reservation. In the event of non-payment, we hold the right to cancel the booking without liability and retain the deposit.
- Deposits can be charged to a credit card or be made by cash
Offers and Promotions are subject to specific terms, conditions and restrictions listed on NewLeafHotels.com. We reserve the right to modify or alter any program, offer or promotion at any time. 8. Disclaimer:
- NewLeafHotels.com does not the accuracy, timeliness, currency and completeness of the contents, including without limitation, any information relating to rates and room availability.
- NewLeafHotels.com disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this web site and other worldwide web links including without limitation, as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
NewLeafHotels.com holds the exclusive rights for the website, the images, content and all other material posted in it including all the copyrights, trademarks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property rights incidental or consequential thereto. 10. User Conduct:
NewLeafHotels.com gives you the right to download, upload, transmit or post any material from its website for the purpose of sharing information on a purely personal level provided that you keep intact all copyright and other intellectual property rights and do not distort, remove or obscure any logo, copyright, trademark or any other feature of the content. 11. Prohibited Acts:
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute any content from NewLeafHotels.com in any way for commercial purposes. Modification of or use of any content from NewLeafHotels.com for any purpose other than personal will be considered as a violation of NewLeafHotels.com copyrights and will invite legal action.
- You may not use NewLeafHotels.com for any other purpose other than for which NewLeafHotels.com makes it available. NewLeafHotels.com is only for your personal use and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those specifically endorsed or approved by NewLeafHotels.com.
- Prohibited activity in regard to NewLeafHotels.com is considered as, but is not limited to:
12. Links to Third Party Sites:
- Criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, theft of trade secrets, patent infringement, or copyright infringement
- Advertising to, or solicitation of, any user to buy or sell any service or product without the written authorization of NewLeafHotels.com
- Systematic or automated retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory of any content without written authorization from NewLeafHotels.com
- Making any unauthorized use of NewLeafHotels.com, including collecting usernames and/or e-mail addresses of users and other information by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mails, chain mails or other junk e-mails
- Using any information obtained from the Website in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website
- Attempting to impersonate another user or person; using the username of another user
- Selling or otherwise transferring your profile
- Harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening any NewLeafHotels.com employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the NewLeafHotels.com Services to you
- Using any information obtained from NewLeafHotels.com in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- Accessing NewLeafHotels.com as part of any effort to compete with NewLeafHotels.com or to provide services as a service bureau
- Decompiling, disassembling, deciphering, or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part or whole of NewLeafHotels.com
- Attempting to bypass any measures of NewLeafHotels.com designed to prevent or restrict access to its Website, applications or any of its services – in part or as a whole
- Posting an advertisement or accepting payment in cash or kind from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Website on behalf of that person, such as posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose or for defamation
- Deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content owned or posted on NewLeafHotels.com and
- Using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations
- In the event, you use the Website or the links included on the Website to gain access to any World Wide Website or any Internet location or a source of information of any company, organization or person other than NewLeafHotels.com, you agree, confirm and acknowledge that such other Websites, locations and sources are not under the control of NewLeafHotels.com.
- The presence of these links does not signify our endorsement of the content or services of such Third Party websites. NewLeafHotels.com has provided such links only for convenience and has not tested any software or verified any content found at such Websites, locations or sources.
- NewLeafHotels.com or any of its employees shall not be held responsible for any content or links found at any such Website, location or source; for your use of such information; or for any such Website’s, location’s or source’s use of any information that you submit to them.
- There are inherent risks in the use of any software and/or content found on the Internet and you acknowledge that you understand these risks and consequences and undertake such risks voluntarily by visiting these links.